hey!! sorry for taking so long to answer this, i wanted to make sure i got together as much of what i use as i could.
- for smooth lines its usually frenden’s photoshop inking brushes ($5)
- i use the flats & the painting brushes from this set in my lineless stuff a lot (free)
- i have these loaded but i dont use them very much anymore (free)
- i use kecky’s brushes occasionally (free)
- I have a bunch of Kyle T Webster’s brushes also. the dry media set ($5), real watercolors ($7), copier brushes (free), and ultimate combo photoshop set + ultimate drawing set, which can be purchased combined now as the megapack for photoshop ($13).
other than that i use some of my own cobbled together brushes, mostly for texture or w/e. the copier brushes are also great for texture, and the flats & painting brushes from devart, kecky’s brushes, and the gouache brushes in kyle’s ultimate photoshop sets are my favorites for lineless stuff. i also use the plain old dry media photoshop preset brushes that come with the program p frequently.
i hope that was helpful!